Sunday, January 10, 2010


Hey guys. So let this be my first blog here on my new, official page. Welcome, thanks so much for dropping by my page to see whats going on in my world. My life is full of random events and very meaningful life lessons. I cant wait to share all of that with you all. Right now I'm at the studio working on my single "So Lost" that I have been working on for almost a month. The song will be released through a link tomorrow for free. January 11, 2010 was a very meaningful day for me. It was supposed to be my 4 year anniversary with someone I really cared for. This song I'm writing and releasing will be for her. I just want people to know when you love someone, express it any way possible. Even though she isn't here anymore I want her to know I love her. She will always be that "one" for me. I love you and even if you never read this. Just know I'm always going to be here. So tomorrow, January 11th I will be releasing "So Lost" at exactly 5:30 pm the time she told me yes. Thank you for coming by and I cant wait to share my heart with you all tomorrow.

-Melvin A. Gutierrez

2 comments:

  1. hey uncle i loved the song n im srry for wat happened but we all noe that ur in our heart forever n always!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime i hear this song it makes me sad but its one of my favorite songs and lanis to melvin i hope u get better soon <3

    ReplyDelete