Monday, January 11, 2010


It's 1:24am January 11, 2010. The song "So Lost" is officially over. It was fun working with an awesome guitar player and great friend, Charlie Victoria. He helped me write this song when I couldn't put my emotions into words and his composing skills are flawless. Also, Adrian Per, a great pianist and producer. These guys are amazing and I can not wait to work with these wonderful people again. To my sister, Nicole Manalo, thanks for sticking through it with me since the first day it happend. It was rough but you never once left my side. Jon Gulingan, a new close friend of mine, thank you for being by my side as well. You always know how to pick a brother up from his hardest times. I hope this will all subside in time. I just want to let everyone know, I put my heart, soul, and plenty of tears in this song. I hope you guys enjoy. Lastly I want to thank everyone for helping me though this hard time. God bless. I hope you guys can wait till 5:30pm today.

No comments:

Post a Comment